Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Hub Flashing Green - no Internet

Internet has been fine for many many months and last night it just died.   Despite checking all cables and many attempts to reboot (including removing and reaffixing cables) the box just ends up flashing green.   I can login to the admin pages on box (wifi is not an issue) and against the Internet status it says "Access Denied".   Nothing has changed.   Why would it fail?  Attempts to call virgin are to no avail - IVR hell ending in a "Sorry, COVID, cannot help" then a hangup.   Logging into the account and running self diagnostics results in no new information and no errors are reported in the area.   I don't know where else to turn apart from this community.   I work from home and have four teenage children.   The lack of Internet is verging on catastrophic.   Any advice much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Hub Flashing Green - no Internet

Hello do you have tv services with us? are they still working ?

Thanks Andy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

If you PM me your account number and area ref ill take a look at this for you 

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

^

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos