Menu
Chukieb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Connection

For the last few months I have noticed that my connection is very unstable and disconnects regularly.  This is causing a lot of problems as it always seems to be when on work conferences or webex's!

I've tried to contact Virgin several times but can only seem to get the automated system and although they can see an issue their only solution is to keep sending a signal which doesn't resolve the problem

Anyway i've decided to do virgins work for them and have found the following error messages on my routers log file in the hope that they pick it up from here and provide me with a permanent solution which i'm guessing is either a router issue or a line fault but i've not really looked into it that deeply only read a few opinions!

ERROR MESSAGES:

• No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM
  • RCS Partial Service;CM-
  • DHCP RENEW WARNING -

Over to you VIRGIN!

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Connection

Post up the full log from those pages - along with the tables from the Upstream and Downstream tabs - you'll need to split it across multiple posts, it won't all fit into one.

Whilst you're at it, set up a BQM too 

Virgin staffers will eventually get to your post, but it'll likely take a few days (5 - 10) and in the meantime, we may be able to help you narrow down where the issue is.

0 Kudos