Menu
Mrsanderson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband 600

I have 600m internet speed and I have 2 Virgin boosters ... I have 3 bedrooms and room in the Loft one bedroom as booster for tv box and the other booster in the loft.. for wlan for the pc ... and my internet slow in every room... at time I connect my smart tv or fire stick to my 5G phone .... 

I have Virgin connect I’ve master reset my hub any ideals .... 

ive even thought about getting a phonline in from Bt so I can have 2 Bt for up stairs and Virgin for down ... 

im just sick of dropping speeds ... yes I have a lot of gadgets and and TVs but it’s normal to have all these the internet shouldn’t be this bad 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband 600

What are your wired speeds like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Mrsanderson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a a smart tv 3 ft away from it and if I use wireless for Netflix speeds are 60,to 140

wired around to 240-300 

but once I leave that room 

ie bedroom speed drops to 12/32 but drops ans buffs .....same around the house 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi will drop the further from the hub you go 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos