Menu
VCRBee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Boosters needed for hub4

I’ve seen several queries here about not being able to order boosters for the hub 4 since it’s not compatible with the app. 

I have the same problem. And nowhere on the website can I find an option to order them directly. The chatbot doesn’t even understand the question!

Can someone at VM please get these ordered for me? Think I’ll need x2  

Thank you.

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Boosters needed for hub4

@VCRBee wrote:

I’ve seen several queries here about not being able to order boosters for the hub 4 since it’s not compatible with the app. 

I have the same problem. And nowhere on the website can I find an option to order them directly. The chatbot doesn’t even understand the question!

Can someone at VM please get these ordered for me? Think I’ll need x2  

Thank you.

The boosters have been retired. You can call in and request a new Wifi Pod, which you'll get for free if you're on the 1gb package, or ultimate oomph, otherwise they cost £5 per month.

They are apparently out of stock at the moment though..

if you are eligible for a free one you may as well give it a go.. if you have to pay then it's probably better to put the money towards purchasing your own wifi kit. 

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Boosters needed for hub4

Go modem mode and buy your own router.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos