Menu
tibbermore
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Boosters from Virgin Media

I do not get good wifi in some rooms. How do I order boosters from Virgin Media?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boosters from Virgin Media

To address the wifi, VM now supply “wifi Pods” (not “boosters”). Pods are free to “some customers” but most will be charged £5/month and right now they dont have enough supplies to provide them quickly so there is a waiting list

And also, at that level of investment you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever and which will cure all your wifi problems. By getting either a…
(1) Mesh System, (2) Wireless router, (3) Wireless access point (4) A combination of (2) & (3).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boosters from Virgin Media

Hi tibbermore

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the connection issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and we have advised about the pods and the charge for them. 

What was the resolution of this call please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos