Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Booster

Hi, can anyone help, my boosters which have been working fine for months have now stopped working, the boosters are paired but it won’t connect wirelessly to the hub, I think the WiFi went down so the booster lost its signal and now won’t re connect to it? 

This is the second time I’ve had this problem and virgin sent out new boosters the first time, but surely I don’t need new boosters every few months. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booster

Hi Emmagriff. 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Can you confirm if you're still having an issue with this since your post on Tuesday?

I've run a quick health check and it looks like the powerline is now connected?

Let me know if not and I can take a closer look.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I am it’s the WiFi one that  won’t connect to the hub, I’ve spoke to virgin and there sending out new boosters again, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear. Please let us know if you still have problems with the new boosters.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve received the new boosters, they still won’t copy my hubs settings so we have to change the WiFi name to the booster depending on which room were in, so it isn’t really sorted as that is a pain changing from one network to another varying on which room were sitting in. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for keeping us posted Emmagriff. 

We would recommend checking out this link for help with the booster: virg.in/boosterhelp.

^Martin

0 Kudos