Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Booster not delivered spent hours online phoning ,not resolved.

I've spent 39 hours so far trying to get through and explain the booster they promised me a month ago has not turned up.. I've been unable to use Internet in office and its costing me money.

Everytime I phone or text virgin after anh hour of waiting they never reply or say they are gonna put me through but no one answers. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booster not delivered spent hours online phoning ,not resolved.

@MrAngry5 wrote:

I've spent 39 hours so far trying to get through and explain the booster they promised me a month ago has not turned up.. I've been unable to use Internet in office and its costing me money.

Everytime I phone or text virgin after anh hour of waiting they never reply or say they are gonna put me through but no one answers. 

Is this on the £3/month rental?

Why not buy your own?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@MrAngry5 wrote:

Residential broadband doesn’t cover you for loss of income.

Buy your own better kit rather than renting sub-par boosters. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bought a 20 metre cable, works well. Looks a bit geeky though. 

0 Kudos