cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booster / Pod

Loshin1978
Joining in

Hi,

like many previous users from the sounds of it. When installation was complete. I was advised by the installer. You have poor quality internet in one of the rooms. However, by downloading the app you can order upto 3 boosters to improve this. I do not carry any with me. However, they are like plug and play when revived and these are free of charge.

I downloaded the app and search as I may through it. I cannot find a way even after testing the speeds in rooms (one of which I have no connectivity at all and it keeps asking me to connect to the internet!) to order.

I see other people have posted on here about people contacting them back when they have posted about ordering so I thought I would try that.

According to the last 3 scans I completed in my office different sides I have between 2mbps download and 1mbps upload to 25mbps download and 1 mbps.

Thanks in advance 

David

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David,

Welcome to the forums 😊

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your home WiFi coverage and getting some Pods sent out to you. I'll be more than happy to help you with this.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your account details.

Cheers

Beth