Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Booster Ethernet not working

Since setting up the booster, I have been using Ethernet from said booster to my pc for at least 4 months with no issues. Now , the Ethernet isn’t working from the booster and I’ve tried every recommended fix, and have nowhere else to look other than here, would appreciate any help if possible.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booster Ethernet not working

Get some better kit

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booster Ethernet not working

Hi Hinej, 

thanks for your post on the forums, I am sorry you're having some issues with your booster pack. I understand if this is causing some frustration. 

Can I confirm if this booster is one of our own? 

Also, have you tried rebooting the HUB in order to reset the data in the logs? Please do this now if you've not done so already. 

I have a link here for Booster Help which has helped many people in the past, can you please have a look and let me know if it helps?

Have you tried plugging the Ethernet into another device to see if it works? 

Also, try plugging the Ethernet straight into the HUB and connecting it to a device to see if the connection is there. 

I have taken the time to check out your services on my side and cannot see any issues with your HUB, so please let me know how you get on with the information above. 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos