Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Black spots wifi

Hi,

My wifi only works in the room where it is installed ... the rest of the house will have an intermittent connection of wifi. Had a complaint about and was told to arrange an engineer... Can I arrange online...can't wait long on phone ... previously arranged via phone but no one came... 

Thank you all..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black spots wifi

If you can you connect OK on an ethernet cable connected device and wifi is fine close to the Hub - then you have a local wifi interference problem at your property - which is your problem not VM's - they wont send an engineer under those circumstances.
Look at the "pink sticky" Posts at the top of this board - as well as umpteem posts on this forum for advice on what to try to improve it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am sorry but very unhelpful reply... VM HAVE AGREED TO COME AND SEE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Then they must have seen a fault on your connection in the absence of any known fault.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos