Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bills

Virgin are disgusting my bill is due on 1 April got two teenagers at home on lockdown and they just cut me off I paid a bill on 9th of March shouldn’t never gone for these dodgy virgin I’m a key worker now I got my kids calling me saying there’s no wifi what should I do 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills

Let me get this correct.

You were late paying a bill and Virgin have cut you off ?

You are a 'Key Worker' but your kids aren't at school?

Have they actually cut you off or is there a problem stopping you accessing the internet ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They cut me off and bill was due had to make a payment by the 1st of April and they cut me off is a joke and I made a payment on 9th of March and this bill is from 12th of March I just thought with the situation at the moment they would help people out but no they just rip you off never mind I definitely know what I’m doing when this is over

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have a read of >> THIS <<

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're not making much sense.

Are you currently behind on any bill payments or not?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos