Menu
Pipski76
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad wifi

I joined virgin last week after they promised better Internet/wifi than sky. Since joining we've not had 1 full day with WiFi. It keeps dropping out. I phone the number to check the status of our area and there are no faults. Rang virgin and after an hour wait I was told they are doing performance testing and my Internet will be intermittent till 22nd Feb. Surely this isnt right.. And why am I paying for a service I'm not getting. Working from home is impossible as is completing uni work. Is anyone else having this issue 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad wifi

yah vm wifi is weak.
test your speed wired.
if that works get your own better router

" Rang virgin and after an hour wait I was told they are doing performance testing and my Internet will be intermittent till 22nd Feb"
They lied offshore support for full of **bleep**. And if VM don't like me saying that they need to do something about the rubbish offshore get away with saying

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Pipski76
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad wifi

I've actually plugged our sky router back in as I've still 2 weeks left till they close my account. Internet straight away 

0 Kudos