cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BQM Good or Bad

Osram
On our wavelength

Latest BQM.JPG

Hi, I have been told by a Forum Member that this is a "Pretty good BQM" in the morning between 9:30 and 10:00 6/8/23 the router decided to reboot itself, in the evening I decided to reboot at 22:00 pm because I noticed it was getting crappy. I just wondered what the general consensus was?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It looks ok after 10pm - garbage before !  See if the BQM stays like is has for the last ~12h

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Osram
On our wavelength

I should amend this, It was actually a Forum Team Member. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Osram.
Thanks for your post on our help forums and for your questions, although we're sorry to see you've had some issues with your broadband connection.

We'd love to best advise on these, from what we can see above your BQM graph shows some connection issues between 8pm and 10pm on the day (as well as a few spikes earlier that morning) however it looks much better after this time.

We'd expect this to improve and service to go back to normal and we haven't found and network faults currently upon our latest checks. 
Please, kindly monitor your broadband for further disconnections and issues and let us know how things look in 24 hours.

We'll be eager to assist if the issues persist, so keep us posted.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs