Menu
emmasteck
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BOILING OVER!!!...wifi drops EVERYDAY

We have replaced the router...we reboot several times a day...we added an extender...my husband downloaded the Connect app and uses it to pause and flex our wifi.

regardless of everything we try, our wifi drops EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

my husband and I work from home and the drop outs of service are causing performance issues for both of us at work.

Our neighbour has issues normally at the same time we do so I’m not sure if it’s our whole area or not...regardless, one thing for sure - we are completely fed up!

What can be done (other than the scripted recommendations - which, again, we are forced to do every day)

A solution would be massively appreciated!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BOILING OVER!!!...wifi drops EVERYDAY

Does a wired connection also drop?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing drops in your connection, I have had a look at things our end and there has been digestion issues and today 23/04/21 there is planned work going on which will should resolve the current issues you have been facing.

The current planned outage is set to be completed by 23 APR 2021 @ 15:00, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Digestion issues can be awful! - I hope they get resolved soon! Imodium can help - or Sennakot!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos