cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BH12 Broadband Issues

U967249
Joining in

I have the XL package I get download speeds of about 350MBPS. For the past three weeks I have been experiencing latency on my network across all my devices. The problem manifests itself as follows: multiple times throughout the day I start a browser or an app on PC / iPAD, iPhone and I experience delays of up to 20 seconds before session loads. Once it loads the performance is generally fine. During the session I again experience delays when refreshing web page or opening a link.

I have reset routers, tested cables, and restarted devices multiple times with no success. Virgin tells me there is no issue with their network and it must be a local problem - they ALWAYS say that.

Is anyone else havin issues in same area or elsewhere? My contract is up for renewal in the new year and I am seriously considering alternative providers as Virgin client service is truly shocking.

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @U967249, and welcome to back!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the connection of late - no area issues currently appear to be flagged.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to set up a Broadband Quality Monitor, to help keep tabs on the connection?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David

Yes I have installed the BQM. It tells me there is no issue. I am working with Gryphon to determine if the issue is with their router.

Best Regards

Paul

Hello U967249.

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us know what Gryphon come back with?

Gareth_L