Menu
pharmacychris
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Awful Wifi reception that cannot reach bedroom

Hi

I have looked at many previous posts about this and tried all the options suggested but customer service will not talk to me unless I ask the question on here. I have got 200 broadband and the speed is fine in living room and the room directly above this. However, I am having to use the plug in adapters to extend wifi to the conservatory to get the Smart TV working in there. With the bedroom above this, I have a Google Mini device running Alexa and it cannot get any reception. Please can you advise what I need to do as I believe for the price that I am paying, I should be able to get WiFi in every room without having to pay for a booster.

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful Wifi reception that cannot reach bedroom

Your only solution I am afraid is to get a decent mesh or router. Probably mesh in your case. Virgin do not guarantee wifi speed or wifi connectivity.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful Wifi reception that cannot reach bedroom

Note VM do not and have never guaranteed WiFi speed. They only guarantee the Ethernet speed to a cabled device. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos