Menu
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Outage 12 months - Jitter in high hundreds - Unstable speed - Unusable/Unacceptable

Thank you for confirming this @DDR400,

I am sorry for the wait in getting this resolved, we will be working your email response as quickly as possible.

Hope you have a nice day in the meantime.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Outage 12 months - Jitter in high hundreds - Unstable speed - Unusable/Unacceptable

Thank you Hayley,

Can I just ask what possible delays there could be to answering some rudimentary questions with readily available information your end? I've been asking the questions for months. This isn't even resolving the issue, this is simply telling a customer what is happening. I'm starting to fear the answer is nothing.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry but I do not have access to this information, I wish I could tell you more on that.

You will receive an answer, but I understand that the delay is not ideal for you right now, for that I am sorry also.

I hope you get your answers asap.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Are you not the Hayley from the executive team who is getting me my answers as part of the last email?

If not then this is just an unfortunate coincidence. 

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hello @DDR400,

There will be other people within the department with my name, it is not mean who sent you the last email regarding this.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos