Menu
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Outage 12 months - Jitter in high hundreds - Unstable speed - Unusable/Unacceptable

Thank you for coming back to me. 

The AFM is the area field manager. 

Did you email our CEO or raise a complaint though email to them? 

Your complaint will remain open until your satisfied with the outcome of the investigation. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 22 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area Outage 12 months - Jitter in high hundreds - Unstable speed - Unusable/Unacceptable

I have not emailed the CEO, I was asking for clarification on what the CEO team is after you said  "I can see that the complaint is with our CEO team", this still hasn't been explained.

I opened my official complaint through the official complaints procedure, received a boiler plate 'resolution' with seemingly no way to respond(Other than phone, which I have made clear isn't possible due to these issues). I replied to the email from the resolutions team on the 11th of March and asked for conformation that my case would not be closed and this needed further attention. I am yet to receive any further communication whatsoever.

I did however then forward that email chain to Daniel Potts and Jeff Dodds yesterday, I am yet to have any conformation or reply, but understand this was only yesterday. I have however been waiting 20 days for any other response.

Thank you for confirming that the complaint will remain open. This is the only communication I have received since the 'resolution'.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I see, 

So when you have forwarded the email on to Jeff dodds its the our CEO (chief executive officer) team will then act upon the email on his behalf.  They will be the team that are now dealing with your complaint. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 24 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Thank you,

I understand that Jeff Dodds has transitioned from MD to COO. I now understand how this is with the CEO team. The confusion arises when I haven't had any communication or conformation that anyone has even seen a message, let alone if anyone is actioning any of it.

I appreciate your help with this. Hopefully I will begin to get some answers at some point, but more importantly a fix and a proper resolution to this entire situation.  

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 35
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all. 

I am really sorry that you have had this issue, If we are able to assist you further, even if its just an update then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 26 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zac,

Hoping you can give me some kind of update, it has now been a week and I have not received any communication, other than you confirming that it was with your teams. I have not had any email response even acknowledging they are looking in to anything.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @DDR400 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I have just taken another look over this,  Are you able to confirm that you have received an email from our CEO team? It has been noticed from the 6th. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 28 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I had a search back though my emails and did find this which had been filtered on the 30th of March.

Still nothing since then, yet another pointless fix date, and again still not comprehending that I am unable to make phone calls because of the service.

I have however had yet another price increase which is beyond insulting at this point.

I shall contact her.

"I have been assigned as your case manager (C-0403213079), regarding the issues you are having with the outage that's in place. I'm emailing you as requested and can confirm that the outage is currently estimated to end on the 6th April 2021. I understand your frustration with this, due to the length of time this outage has been in place. I'm going to liaise with the area field manager with regards to your questions and I will email you back when I have the answers.

In the meantime, if you do want to discuss this with me over the phone, please call me on 0800 052 0264.

Kind regards,

Hayley
Case Manager
Executive Team
Virgin Media
 "

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 29 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hello @DDR400,

I am sorry that you have not received this email yet, please can you check your Junk inbox?

Sometimes it can go into there if it is a new email contacting you.

Let me know if it is or not.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DDR400
Joining in
Message 30 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hello Hayley,

I did find your email from the 30th of march which is included in my post above yours. I have now replied to your email. I am hoping that after another two weeks you are able to answer my questions.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos