Menu
Kaz0205
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 31 outage (NN2 8AJ)

Hi,

We are located within Area 31 - NN2 8AJ, which I am being told has an intermittent problem with all Virgin Media services.

We have had a loss of all services for 48 hours now and all I am being told is they are looking into it and they expect to have it fixed by 7th May!

I work from home and am struggling today with no Internet.

Is anyone else having a problem or can anyone tell me what's going on?! No one seems to be able to tell me a great deal when I call, nor do they seem to be able to answer any of my questions!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 outage

Area codes are for billing/admin and not necessarily for geographical locations.

Being on a residential service there are no SLA's for faults and their associated fix times.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 31 outage (NN2 8AJ)

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Kaz0205, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the outage, this appear to been caused by network congestion in the local area. 

We will seek to have this resolved for you as soon as we possibly can

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos