Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are people still having issues with Virgin Media broadband?

Changing provider now that we're out of contract. Between Vodafone and Virgin at the moment, but the woman I was speaking to on the phone said alot of people are still having issues with Virgins broadband. Any truth to this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Are people still having issues with Virgin Media broadband?

Let me take a look into this for you.

If you can private message me your full address I can check to see if there are any issues in your area for VM Broadband.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you saying that the VM CS representative was advising you that lots of their customers were having problems (perhaps it was the Voda rep)?

No wonder Christy_D wants to look into it 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:

Are you saying that the VM CS representative was advising you that lots of their customers were having problems (perhaps it was the Voda rep)?

No wonder Christy_D wants to look into it 🙂

Or send a referral link

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hmm.gif   "A lot of people are still having issues with (insert ISP name here) broadband."

Everywhere you look, forums, twitter, facebook etc people complain about their broadband connections. Very, very few post saying how great the connection is.

Same goes for gas and electricity providers, the British love to moan.

I've worked for broadband, mobile, gas and electricity providers in the call centres. I would have been instantly sacked if I'd made such a remark either about the company I was working for, or any other provider.

A rule of most businesses is you don't bad mouth your own company or any others, it's shows both you and the company you represent as being unprofessional.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos