Menu
Jswad002
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Appauled by Customer services

I am so angry right now thinking moving house would be so simple.  Ive tried 4 calls and been on the telephone for 55 minutes this afternoon only to be put through to several agents who say they are transferring me and i have to go through everything again.  To say the least 2 agents were the rudest people ive ever spoken too.  After 55 minutes they were transferring me and cut me off for the 3rd time.  Absolutely disgusting customer service where no-one can give you advice for the amount that is paid. I am now on another call on hold 17 minutes in.  I do understand the Covid but thats just not an excuse for this poor service.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appauled by Customer services

Call in at 08.00 for least wait times and follow options 1,1,4,4 and discuss it with them. Say you want to cancel as you are moving house and they should do all they can to keep you as a customer at the new place.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos