Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anybody have the cancellations team number?

Anybody have the number for the cancellations? Tried 150 & just get message saying we can know there is an issue with your line and tried 151 & there’s no option there either. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anybody have the cancellations team number?

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When i call 150 there are no options it just says ‘We are aware of an issue with your service .....’ & then cuts off. Tried 151 also & there are options but nothing about leaving

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi julesharvey1,

Sorry to see you having problems getting through to cancellations, unfortunately there isn't a direct number. I'm at a loss as to why there are no options when calling 150, however you could try the freephone number 0800 052 0422 from a mobile. That shouldn't be linked to your account and so may by pass the no options issue.   Fingers crossed that works and you can select the thinking of leaving options.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Tried from my mobile but got the same but have a Virgin phone so think it is all linked. Will try the text message option

0 Kudos