Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new deals?

Bridgetteh
Tuning in

Hi

My current deal runs out 13/11/23

I've had no communication from Virgin to advise me of the impending bill increase.

Are Virgin offering any new deals for existing customers?

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Link here

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/existing-customer-deals

to log in and see offers. Quite likely though that the link may not work or the 'hot deals' may actually be more 'lukewarm'!

Anything ready-to-go in a pre-packaged offer may not be as good as something you negotiate yourself through some haggling.

If you want to renew, then you have to play the renewal game and either phone in, chat or Whatsapp with VM.

Thank you for your reply Goslow. I did an online chat with VM (was online with them for over an hour) and couldn't get a decent renewal price even with downgrading and they wouldn't match what they were offering to new customers, so I have taken out a deal with Sky broadband instead. Called VM to cancel my contract to then be offered a much better deal, cheaper than Sky too but I was so annoyed by the renewal games and the fact I'd already been chatting to them for over an hour that morning  that I still went ahead with the cancellation. If VM or any other companies don't value me as a loyal customer, I'm off!