Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue connecting to the WiFi on your device. I know that lotharmat mentioned this above but your reply was unclear on whether you did this. If not, it's worth doing. Follow these steps:
• Access your Hub by navigating to 192.168.0.1
• Login with the default login info (on base of Hub) unless you've already updated it.
• Go to Advanced Settings > Wireless > Security
• Under Wireless Frequency 2.4GHz change the Wifi Network Name (SSID) and the Wifi password (network key).
• Repeat for the Wireless Frequency 5GHz and click on Apply changes.*
* Make sure that both frequencies are named differently and are still identifiable
Forget the WiFi network on your phone and then reboot the phone. Once it's back on try reconnecting to the newly named 2.4Ghz band and let us know how that goes 🙂