Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Am i able to cancel my service here?

Hi there I need help cancelling my service, I couldn't seem to get through to anyone on the phone through out today would I be able to do it on here? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Am i able to cancel my service here?

Use signed for registered 'snail mail' and send your cancellation notice to ...

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,

Diamond Plaza,

Daleside Road,

Nottingham,

Nottinghamshire,

NG2 3GG

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

First try this

Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone options 1.1.4.4. - they are still picking up - calling at 08.00 is the best time

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No one is picking up the phone anytime i call and no responses on the live chat on the app , can i just cancel my direct debit?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@ngjon wrote:

No one is picking up the phone anytime i call and no responses on the live chat on the app , can i just cancel my direct debit?

Sure. If you want your account passed to a collection agency and a default on your credit history for the next 6 years. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

So i'm forced to keep paying for this even though i want to cancel?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Phone and cancel then. Or send a letter. It’s all detailed in your contract how to request a cancellation and provide the required 30 days notice.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I keep phoning and no one picks up, and it tells me that call centres are closed and then hangs up.

And i'm worried that any letter i send will be ignored just the same so i would prefer to speak to someone in person to cancel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

The lines aren’t closed. Are you picking the correct option when phoning - the “thinking of leaving” option?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

call at 08.00 in the morning - they are picking up - just be patient

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos