cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All services down engineer required

Pemered
Joining in

Vandals have cut a cable at the bottom of my garden. My broadband and phone are not operating at all and my TV only gets catch up and cannot get normal channels. All the help stuff about network checks or router resets are not relevant and the email service is down and the app does not work on my phone. I eventually phoned 0333 000 3101 and had the hope that I could contact someone but I was just put on endless hold. Does virgin not have an emergency number? I have doctor's phoning my landline as my mother is unwell and I really need something done. I have tried complaints, as I can at least get through a message there and I have a ticket out. Yet, they say they will try to respond in 28 days. Is there anything else I can do to contact a human being and get an engineer out? Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sophist
Trouble shooter

The quickest way to get an engineer out will be to call in on 0345 454 1111 - lines open at 08:00 - you'll have the shortest wait times at this time.

It can take a couple of days for staff to get to posts here, so whilst they can help, it won't be as quick as calling it in.. there's no emergency number i'm afraid 😕

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

sophist
Trouble shooter

The quickest way to get an engineer out will be to call in on 0345 454 1111 - lines open at 08:00 - you'll have the shortest wait times at this time.

It can take a couple of days for staff to get to posts here, so whilst they can help, it won't be as quick as calling it in.. there's no emergency number i'm afraid 😕

Thanks. You are right. I got through right away today and engineer's visit booked for tomorrow. Much appreciated. Mark

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Pemered

Welcomed to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 🙂

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with a total loss of service, I can appreciate how frustrating this is and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm glad to hear you managed to get an engineer booked in, please keep us updated on how this goes. 

If you need any further assistance, please just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide