cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplay screenshare on Samsung Serif issue

andolio
Joining in

I got a samsung serif TV and i can connect my phone ipad laptop to the tv for screenshare and airplay, but usually after a few hours or a day, something would happen and my devices won’t connect to the tv anymore. Even if it can detect the tv, tapping it will just get a loading circle then  fail. initially thought maybe its the tv, but then realised it works again after a reboot of the VM hub. 

However this is really annoying as the hub takes around 5-10mins to reboot and reconnect, so just wondering if anyone knows a solution to this or why this is happening?

When it happens, internet and wifi works perfectly fine its just the airplay and screenshare that doesn’t work, but after reboot it will work again until it stops working. rebooting my devices does nothing but rebooting the hub definitely works.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

2 REPLIES 2

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andolio,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Sorry you're having some issues with the service. 

Does the connection drop on all the devices? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Yes connection drops on all devices for screenshare and airplay. phones laptops ipads when it drops, nothing works. all devices gets stuck on connecting circle and then get a connection failed pop up. Internet works on all devices but not screenshare link.