cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional WIFI POD

Stephillips96
Tuning in

Good evening

I am currently on the ultimate oomph bundle and have 1 Wi-Fi pod, I have tried to live chat in and ring up (with no luck) to order a additional pod as I have relocated into a different room but I am currently having very low if no signal, I got told I wasn't eligible to order a second pod? Would really appreciate if I could order a second pod

Thank you

21 REPLIES 21

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It used to be that you needed a technician’s visit to get a second or third pod. Best to wait for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ah right okay thank you ill wait for a reply 

You can have 3 pods you don’t need an engineers visit just ring again until you speak with someone who knows what they are talking about don’t wait on here sometimes hell will freeze over first 😉

I have tried ringing in and live chatting but getting nowhere, been told i cant have an extra one so unsure??

You can have 3 on UO I assure you I have 3 it’s just speaking to the right person it took me 7 days 3 different people until I got the right person with a full brain try retentions 

Ah right okay thank you, it should just let you order the extra like it let me do for my first pod

That would be too easy I’m afraid 

Can this be flagged for a VM team member to look at this if possible? 

Stephillips96
Tuning in

Hello

I have tried to order the WIFI pod on the connect app from Virgin but it wont let me proceed, any idea's?