Menu
Coldharbour1
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account details

Hi, 

Please can you help. We are trying to find out our Virgin Media Internet account details so we can contact someone about upgrading/options to improve our Wifi speed. The problem is we live in shared housing accommodation and the account was set up by our predecessors and we are not sure of an account number or account name. Our landlord says he pays the account but it is not set up in his name and he does not know any of the details. Are you able to please send our account details to our home address? Would be grateful for any help as we are keen to improve our Wifi service. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account details

you are you not the account holder you will not be able to manage the account.

if you do not know who the account holder was or they are no longer there you would need to contact Vm and have them cancel the account and then take out a new account in your name.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
griffin
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I take it you want to increase your broadband bandwidth.
Wireless speeds depend on many factors unrelated to what package you are on, increasing the package just gives you a bigger pipeline to the internet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Coldharbour1, thanks for joining our community.

I am afraid that without the account details and security information we would be unable to make any changes on the account. 

If your landlord is unaware of the details to the account it may be worth setting up a new account at the address. 

This can be done by giving our sales team a call on 0800 183 1234.

Please let us know how you get on 🙂 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos