Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Access denied internet

No Internet. In the last days the Internet dropped many times, even few times during the same day. I was sent a new router a few months back so tried that. 

On the VM app says there are no issues in the area - and I have spent four hours on hold to helplines only to be cut off. Or for the helpline to have I have sent a hit and I have no idea what’s going on, ‘sorry mate’ 

WiFi is working as I can see my connected devices when I login to the SH3, but on the status page on internet it says “Access Denied?” 

I have checked all the wires, and switched off and on, and no luck. Then I tried the modem mode as that seemed to sort this problem for some people in another post. However I couldn’t get back into the SH3! I was connected by Ethernet to the hub from my computer but nothing. Forced to factory reset the hub, and still nothing, but I can connect to the SH3, and see my devices but still no internet

Any help would be appreciated... 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access denied internet

Have you tried calling this morning? It took my 15 minutes to get through (finally). Now is a good time to call!

My Broadband Ping - 24hr monitor
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Richie - I did and a managed to get through! He said he will put be through to broadband fault team but disconnected. Now on hold for 38 mins - I fear it will be same as yesterday! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bunit, 

Really sorry for the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than usual lately. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see since posting you've been in touch. 

Have things improved since speaking to the team? 

Do keep us posted so we can help further if needed. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am moving to Sky to hopefully things will start working. The amount of missed days and stress virgin cause is not acceptable. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do apologise and we'd be sad to see you go. 

If you do need anything in the meantime please let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos