Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

A lot of issues.

I have been told by the twitter team to post my issues here.  
we have only been with you a month today and I’m extremely unhappy with the service, I regret that I didn’t terminate this contract before the 14 day cooling period was up.

1: one of your engineers damaged our outside wall when installing and we were told someone would be out to fix it as we rent this house and it does not belong to us- this hasn’t been followed up or confirmed.

2: we still have not received our sim card which is part of our package and was meant to be used when the internet goes down.

3:  the internet keeps dropping out and through the month has been very very unreliable (sometimes haven’t been able to get internet while I’m sat right infront of the router)

4: we were not informed that some of our channels were a free gift for a certain amount of days due to COVID-19 as no one told us and then wondered why we rang up to ask why the channels had disappeared.

5: we have been told the only way to boost our internet to the speed we are paying for is to buy the added plugs to boost it when we should be getting the internet speed we pay for anyway. (We have just been informed today that the maximum speed is only reached through an Ethernet cable which was not advertised or told to us at any point) 

6: we have also only just been told that our engineer never paired our tv box properly

7: the was the support team spoke to my partner on the phone was very unprofessional, he wouldn’t not let my parter talk and started to get very rude whenever we voiced an opinion or a issue. 
regarding the need to buy the plug ins to boost what should already be we feel we do not need to pay for this as we are not receiving what we are paying for already. 
as you can see we are very very unhappy with this service and as new customers do not feel we are being looked after. We have called numerous times and have gotten nowhere and passed from person to person. As we regretfully missed the chance to terminate our contract I cannot wait for the moment it is up to get it uninstalled and we will be going else where as this is unexceptionable. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: A lot of issues.

1) You should try opening a complant if that has not been fixed.
2) have you reported the sim is missing> What did they say?
3) have you reported this? start a new thread about the problem and someone can advise. If its wifi though test wired.
4) you would have gotten the channels that were listed in the package you got. You have not lost anything in your contracted service. Channel lists for packages are here https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/ChannelGuide_May2020.pd...
5) correct no ISP can guarantee the wifi speeds that that is part of the T&C you agreed to. Maybe you should have another read
6) What do you mean paired the boxes? What is not working and who told you this?
7) Wifi is part of your internal network. Overage and network connections are the customers responsibility

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: A lot of issues.

Good Afternoon Blaiseteresa,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm terribly sorry to see you've been having multiple issues with our services

I'd be happy to raise a complaint for you and address each of your issues with the services within that complaint

Check out the purple envelope in the top right and corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos