Menu
Adam0903
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

516MBPS Broadband Disconnects all the time And Wont Reconnect

Hello, 

For the last month, my internet constantly disconnects, it wont stay connected for 5 minutes and when i connect to the internet. It will say connected, Internet Not Secure. I have been using my mobile data instead of my broadband as it is not reliable and will drop while i am working from home causing issues. Is they a way someone can take a look into this and try and resolve it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 516MBPS Broadband Disconnects all the time And Wont Reconnect

Do wired connections also drop?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Adam0903
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cannot say as i am wireless since i dont have a ethernet cable long enough, but i know all devices connected to it will drop together. Sometimes it doesnt show up on the available broadbands to connect to.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Difficult to troubleshoot then.

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hubs admin pages 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Adam0903
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What is the URL to find that out? Or how do i? i tried http://192.168.100.1. but it wont load, says this site cant be reached.

0 Kudos