cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2ghz WiFi vanished

Emmajane2
Joining in

I have smart plugs and bulbs in my house and have always had my WiFi split to allow the tech to connect as they need the 2.4ghz WiFi . Since yesterday the 2g network has vanished . I've been into the hub settings and made sure it's all turned on and that it's separate with a different name and password but it's just not showing up on my WiFi list . I can't use any of my Google home stuff and I don't know what else to do . I have tried . Factory reset . Turning optimization off . Changing name and password for the 2 separate network and now I'm stuck . Help please 

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try a pinhole reset, but it will loose all configuration amendments you have made.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Tried it , still didn't bring up the separated network only the 5ghz not the 2.4ghz 

Hi there @Emmajane2

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have been facing this issue with your 2.4ghz frequency! Can I just confirm are you unable to see this on any devices or just some? 

When you have reset and changed the names of the networks, are you able to see the 5ghz with the updated name?