Menu
Clairew6173
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 cable ports

I have to entry points in to the house. The living room and dining room. I wanted to move the hub into the dining room for better signal and service around the house. I've transferred it over to the dining room and getting no service box is flashing green all over. I'm assuming the wires in the dining room are no longer connected to the outside. It's very annoying. Anyone else had this. 

Just reconnected it back up in the living room and we have internet again. Got an engineer coming tomorrow, hopefully shed some light on what's going on.

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 cable ports

It's possible that the other one has been disconnected!

Hopefully the engineer will be able to shed light on it!

Keep us posted!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Claire,

Thank you for your post regarding the multiple cable ports in your house, sorry for the frustration this has caused for you when moving your Hub. How did things go with your engineer visit - has the situation now been clarified for you?

Please do let me know 🙂

Serena

0 Kudos
Clairew6173
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 cable ports

It turned out the 2nd cable port wasn't live. He turned it on and now works. Apparently I have a Futher 2 ports. Which are upstairs. The previous owner of this house must have had them installed.

All sorted now and happy.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ah brilliant, glad to hear everything has been sorted for you Claire. Thanks for letting me know 🙂 Have a lovely evening!

Serena

0 Kudos