cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.4Ghz not working

Elixyr
Tuning in

I've got a hub 4 which has suddenly lost all of its 2.4Ghz connectivity. Anything using 5Ghz connects fine, but doorbell camera and older phones which can ONLY use 2.4Ghz can't find a network. I've rebooted the router, but no joy. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Elixyr,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear everything is working as it should be since your Technician visit.

If you do have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regfards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Have you tried pressing the rear RESET button for 60 seconds, then leave the Hub powered on to reset.

Yes, and left the router off for 5 minutes to reboot, but no 2.4Ghz signal available. 

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elixyr, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

How have things been since you last posted? If you're still no further forward, we can send you a private message on here to investigate further.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to me. We lost all internet access after I posted and it was down all night, but after the engineers got it going, it looks like 2.4Ghz is back up and running. 

Hi Elixyr,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear everything is working as it should be since your Technician visit.

If you do have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regfards

Paul.