Menu
leecol316
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1gb no signal more like

No signal in any bedroom I have virgin boosters connected to the new hub 4 they do absolutely nothing £64 a month for the privilege of no signal 3 days in and no luck with customer services canceling is the only option for extortion prices on awfull services 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1gb no signal more like

@leecol316 wrote:

No signal in any bedroom I have virgin boosters connected to the new hub 4 they do absolutely nothing £64 a month for the privilege of no signal 3 days in and no luck with customer services canceling is the only option for extortion prices on awfull services 

What are your speeds like when using an Ethernet cable directly attached to the hub?

Many people have accepted that the hub is a poor device.. if your underlying connection is good and delivers the expected performance then invest in better WiFi equipment and use the hub as a modem...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1gb no signal more like

You’ll never get 1gb over Wifi.

That and Wifi speed and connectivity isn’t guaranteed per your contract.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos