cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13 hours of no WiFi and an engineer still on his way?

Jay777777777777
Joining in

What country are these engineers travelling from? 😳 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you mean your WiFi has failed, or your broadband is offline? The two are different things, and if you have WiFi issues - do wired connections still work?

Have you checked the service status line - 0800 5610061? That often reports network issues down to street and/or postcode level.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It's a known issue in my area and the engineer is still on his way 15 going on 16hrs later 😔

Jay777777777777
Joining in

Maybe I should have waited before moaning, all fixed now.  Maybe update the engineer is on the way message to fixing the issue. 🙂

Hi Jay777777777777, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us in the Forums. 

I'm sorry to see that you were having an issue with your services due to an area fault. Whilst we can't offer a 100% fault free service, we do promise to fix faults as quickly as possible. Once an engineer arrives on site, we do update this to reflect this but we do rely on the engineer letting us know too. Sometimes they just crack straight on and forget to update things. We will ensure this is fed back though. 

I can see that any fault has since cleared as resolved and your Hub is showing as online. If you are still having an issue, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs