cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 gig package it shows I have on my virgin media 100mb but only have 50mb

heardd11
Fibre optic

To ever this concerns with the hub 5 configuration file after a outage on the 10th June showing that it's 54mb max don't know why I have factory reset and reset it still not back to 100mb upload don't understand David 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David,

Thanks for posting, and thanks for raising your concerns with us regarding your upload speeds, we're still rolling out the new upload speeds to Hubs , not all are able to receive that due to the equipment capacities in your area. We are working on getting those who do not yet have the new upload speeds resolved, unfortunately we do not have a timescale for this in your area, but you will receive correspondence when we shall be working in our area to implement this.

You can read more here

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David,

Thanks for posting, and thanks for raising your concerns with us regarding your upload speeds, we're still rolling out the new upload speeds to Hubs , not all are able to receive that due to the equipment capacities in your area. We are working on getting those who do not yet have the new upload speeds resolved, unfortunately we do not have a timescale for this in your area, but you will receive correspondence when we shall be working in our area to implement this.

You can read more here

Alex_Rm

@Alex_RM wrote:

Hi David,

You can read more here

Alex_Rm

Re-read the post.

They had 100Mbps upload, and lost it after an outage.

Yes that's right now stuck on 50 again David 

Apologies for the confusion with this @heardd11 😔

I'll be happy to take a look at this further for you, I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules