cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 gb connection issue

Caffs117
Joining in

2 weeks ago I upgraded to the 1gb connection, since then I have been booted offline over 200 times. Both WiFi and Ethernet connection fail. Had two engineers out to "fix" the problem but it's still going.  Can I go back to 350 and old hub?? 

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Caffs117, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm terribly sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the connection, since the increase in speed and issuing of newer hub. 

I understand that you have since been able to speak our team to help have this matter resolved.

Do feel free to come back to us, if this error continues to effect your experience with our services.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yeah it's still happening, lose connection 6 to 10 times per day. Honestly do not think the engineers have the tools to measure the drop rate. When the connection is fine everything is great but when it drops off everyone gets booted offline for a minute then reconnects. Super fast....at losing Internet connection. Do not reccomend the 1gb flagship upgrade tbh 

Sorry to hear this, if this is the case I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Caffs117
Joining in

Yep