Menu
AjaiSaroya
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1 bar signal strength / no service / iPhone 6s

Hi, I am at my wits end. 

The problem began at around 1am a couple of days ago, prior to this event I hadn’t any WiFi troubles for a while, videos had been playing perfectly well, pretty much all of my apps were functional. However, for the past two days I have been unable to refresh Instagram or watch YouTube videos using the apps and have to go through chrome to access these sites. My internet connectivity is painfully slow and I am not sure whether it is a problem with my phone or the WiFi network.

All of my other devices are connecting to the internet, albeit only at around 28.mbps 

to make matters more confusing, the LED light on my hub appears to be very yellow which does not give me an idea what the problem is, seeing as the online guide says it can only turn white, red or green.

(I don’t know if this is relevant, but I’ve tried to make calls to the helpline and my phone just beeps before cutting me off. I can call other numbers without issue)

I have an iPhone 6s and my router is a virgin hub 3.0  

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is stressing me out86397503-DF9C-4F65-98AC-899484BEE4AE.jpeg

7B0B4D61-78E1-4C00-B6C5-0127906B0CFC.jpeg

49ACFD13-1FD4-422E-A6C7-7BC26E6E6184.jpeg

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) John_GS
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 bar signal strength / no service / iPhone 6s

Hi, AjaiSaroya.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the broadband issues. How's things been since posting? 

If still the same, is there any issues listed here that can explain this? Simply put your postcode into the checker and press 'search'. 

If none listed, can you sign in to the checker and run the fault test. You'll need your My Virgin Media online account details to do this. Then when signed in, press 'run test' on the affected service.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos