Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

wrong email address for log in

ever since i signed up for virgin they've had the wrong email address for me. just one digit short. now I've rang multiple times to change this and its still not been changed. so i cant access the app and the password resets are being emailed to this random email.

can anyone help?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: wrong email address for log in

Hi scott_O, I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with the logging in to the account and we want to assist where we can. Can you confirm that you are logging in with the primary email address? The password would be the same as the online account and please let us know if you are still having issues with this? Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yeah I’m logging in with my partners email address and when we spoke to the lady on the phone she confirmed we could use that email address and she also confirmed the password with us. However it is still not allowing us to log in. 

when I try to get a password reset link sent to my email it comes up with my email address which is wrong by one letter. So I’m unable to reset it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Scott, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account password and we will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott_O, we are glad that everything is resolved and let us know if you need anything. Have a good  night Chris

0 Kudos