Menu
PaulB1967
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

unable to login and username not found

Unable to login. Doesn't recognise my username or password, so tried to find username and reset password. Entered surname, account number and area code as per this month's bill but still unable to find me. What can I do please?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to login and username not found

Hi @PaulB1967,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble signing into your My Virgin Media account. I appreciate that you must already have a registered account, but have you tried registering your account again with the same details to see what message you receive then?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
PaulB1967
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i have tried to register again using the same surname, account number and area code as it appears on my bill. I have tried using my own email and my wife's email and we are both getting the same response message: unable to find username.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PaulB1967,

Thank for coming back to the thread and I'm sorry to see you've been continuing to struggle. 

Can you please advise me if this is still on going? If so, can you please try either an alternative browser or clearing the cache on the browser you're using to see if this allows you to create an account?

Please drop a response below and we'll seek to pick this up if you're still unable to set up the account

Kindest regards,

David_BN

0 Kudos
PaulB1967
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have just found that there is a rogue email associated with my account  which I dont have access to, which means that I cannot request a new username or password. I have waited for almost 2 hours trying to connect with the technical team to change my email address but no-one is answering. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @PaulB1967 

Welcome back to the forums, thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with this email address.

I would be only to happy to help. 

So that I can get you account information, I will need to drop you a quick PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos