cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access email on the app??

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

OK, so have the 'my virgin media' app installed on my new phone (Nokia X105G) and am unable to access my email from the app??

On my old phone, using an earlier version of the app, was able to select email from the screen. Now, no longer available, so basically, app of no use to me!!

Get all the other options, dashboard, showing my bill, service status, community, change my package, etc, but missing the email, track complaint, orders, and channel guide. 

Really just a waste of memory and space.. might as well uninstall it for all it's worth.... 

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @HughJarsse 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing these issues regarding the My Virgin Media App. The option to access email is not included on the app but you can still access this via the website version of My Virgin Media. 

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

So basically, the 'app' is as I said, a waste of space, as why should I need both the app and the website version on my phone, when the app does LESS than the app, which takes up extra memory and resources??

Another useless piece of 'nothing' from VM. The website does everything in one place, the 'app' does half of it, and expects you to still use the website for the rest!! 

Pointless really....