cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no verification emails

scott_bull
Joining in

I have received one of the probably 20 verification emails to create my virgin media account this email took so long that it was expired immediately.

I have not recieved any more (i have checked my junk folder) despite clicking the resend button repeatedly!

Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi scott_bull, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I know it sounds really daft - is it possible you can try and sign in with the log in details you signed up with? Just let me know what happens when you try and do so. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

It says your email needs to be verified

Hi scott_bull, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and thanks for trying too. Sometimes the link comes up as expired but in actual fact does verify the address. 

To allow us to resend the verification email, we'll need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi scott_bull, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm things are resolved for you. 

I've double checked here and can see all is verified too. 

If you have any further issues, feel free to pop back to us in the Community so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs