cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple accounts my virgin media

heike
Joining in

I have 4 rental properties. It is impossible to log into each one's broadband account separately, only the first one. Even ones with different emails appear to have merged. If I get an issue it is impossible to attend to it in a timely manner as I can never get any sensible help on the phone or the apps or online. The only time I get to speak to a human in the UK is when I want to set up or upgrade a service. I don't mind doing it online but there is no way to access my accounts! This is a well known issue VM. Sort it out!

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @heike, thanks for your post here although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding My Virgin Media log ins.

When you try to log in on different accounts, which error messages do you receive please? Is this on all the accounts except the first one, and are the messages all the same?

Many thanks

Tom_W

It only allows me access to details of one account as it associates the email address with the first account i set up and isnt set up to have more than one account per email address. I set up the subsequent broadband services using the same email address but cannot get access to them. I can't even set up new my virgin media accounts with new email addresses because I have to use the email address I originally set up the account with and it says there is already an account set up. It just goes round in circles.

Hi @heike thanks for your reply. 

I do appreciate this is frustrating - usually, one customer only has one My Virgin Media account so it can create some problems like yours, when you have multiple accounts at different addresses I'm afraid.

I will need to send you a PM so I can look to get this fixed for you but this may prove a difficult one.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W