Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can't sign in to my virgin media

i am a returning customer and have used 4 different email addresses. every account has been confirmed. but whenever i try to sign in it says my details are incorrect. when i try and register again, it says i can't use these email addresses as they have been taken. went through the tech help where the chap assured me it was fixed. i asked him to stay on the phone to make sure i could log in. when i could not sign in, again, he told me to wait 24 hours. and no, i still can't sign in. like many customers i have wasted hours trying to sort this out. not very impressed. i guess i can't uses the facilities unless virgin spends some time fixing this recurring problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't sign in to my virgin media

Hi av2,

Welcome to the community forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you have experienced this issue, we would like to have a further look into this for you. This will require a private message as we will need to discuss a few details in relation to the account. We will follow up straight away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't sign in to my virgin media

i would really appreciate this being sorted out. when you write This will require a private message do you mean that i need to send you a private message or that you will send me a private message?

thanks

0 Kudos