cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back with virgin and when i try and use my virgin media i get old account.

jrl7904
On our wavelength

Hi

i came back to virgin media and having some trouble.

When i sign into virgin media i get my old account. I have tried registering my new account with a new email address and was supposed to get an email to confirm my email but it has not happened. If i try and log in i get to i have not validated my email address. Can someone help fix this please.

I am going live today if i am lucky enough to receive my package from YO Dell.

14 REPLIES 14

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jrl7904 

Welcome back to our services and to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your online account after returning back to our services. We can understand the confusion caused. It may be the case that your old username is still attached to the old account. Typically for a new account, you would have to register for an account again https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register Do you have an alternative email you can use for the new account? Please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jrl7904
On our wavelength

yes i registered a new email and get this  

You haven't confirmed this email address yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Verify your My Virgin Media email' and click the link in the email.

jrl7904
On our wavelength

how do i pm my details to you

Hi @jrl7904,

Please do not send private messages unless invited to by the team. We want to do our best to help. As mentioned prior, typically for a new account, you would have to register for an account again https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register Do you have an alternative email you can use for the new account? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

jrl7904
On our wavelength

i have tried registering with my new email as mention above and i did not receive a confirmation email and i can not move any further. This is so annoying problems already

jrl7904
On our wavelength

so back with Virginmedia to problems. No one available on chat apart from a dumb robot. No answer on the phones, and someone on hear who said he wants to help and offers same advice twice which doesnt work and has the cheek to tell me of for messaging him for help.

Virgin can do one

Thank you for letting us know @jrl7904  Sorry to hear you had this experience with trying to get this issue resolved. To best help, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

jrl7904
On our wavelength

still going round in circles getting ignored by everyone at virgin media they like to pm you so that the world cant see the appalling service provided

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to work with you on a resolution for your complaint @jrl7904 I can confirm the compensation has been actioned. You can verify this in your online account https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media within the next 48 hours. Is there anything else we can help with today?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team