cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account transfer

archieheard
Just joined

I have recently moved house where I had a verging media package, I have now cancelled that package and am on a new one, however when I go to sign into my account it is still linked to my old account saying I disconnected, tried to speak to someone at virgin on the phone and was extremely unhelpful, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI archieheard,

Thank you for your first post, welcome to the Community Forums 😊

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to get your My Virgin Media account linked with your new account after moving. I hope the move went smoothly for you.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your details and help you with this.

Thanks!

Beth

ellie120502
Joining in

Hi, I am having the same problem with my app having my old account number and i dont know how to change it

Hi @ellie120502 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

would you be able to help me with this issue again please

Hi @ellie120502, no problem at all.

I'll send you a private message on here very shortly.

Regards,
Daniel