Menu
DW74
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You have no account (says App)

App is telling me I do not have an account! I moved house this week & engineer came out to set up tv & broadband. Why would it be telling me I have no account?? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: You have no account (says App)

Hi DW74,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with the TV GO App looked into. We are having an influx of customers with an issue with their TV GO at the moment. But I would like to make sure you're having the same problem and not something different.

Without sharing any sensitive information, can you share a screenshot of the error message that appears when you try to log in please?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Megan_L  I can't see anything in the opening post to suggest this is a TV Go issue.

It is posted in the My Virgin Media app forum and would appear to relate to an account issue following a move.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham_A,

Thanks for pointing that out for me, I can see that now thanks!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DW74,

Thanks for waiting for us there, it sounds like your email might still be connected to your old account and needs transferring over, but just to make sure I'm going to send you a PM now so we can chat about account specifics 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos