cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password. Please choose another

vectisitch
Joining in

Hi i am a long time customer of virgin media and have had my password changed not by myself for my account. When i try to change it i get this error message "You can't use that password. Please choose another"

I am computer savvy and have tried all suggested methods with no luck please help as i cannot access my emails

5 REPLIES 5

vectisitch
Joining in

I see people have had answers today from team members. I would appreciate  help for this as quickly as possible as I'm also locked out of other accounts that use my virgin email as backup to send codes so I'm really in a hole here with this. Thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey vectisitch,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account and its password. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for the screenshot vectisitch, I have now logged this with our IT support team and will be in touch as soon as we have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey vectisitch,

Please can you try to change your password one more time as the team have advised that this should now be resolved.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, i tried again with different passwords. It still gives the same error message